Delta Chi is excited to meet you! Please read the information on this page about our Associate Member program, the Expectations of a Delta Chi, and upcoming recruitment events. If you are interested in joining, please fill out the recruitment interest form at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, you can contact one of our recruitment chairmen below or one of them will be in contact with you soon.
Name: Ryan Londerville
Phone: (319) 899 – 3900
Major: Industrial Technology
Expectations of a Delta Chi
Delta Chi has a collection of expectations. These Eleven Basic Expectations serve as an extension of our Preamble and give us more specific principles to live by:
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity and worth of all persons.
- I will not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of alcohol.
- I will acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is safe, properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity Ritual and will incorporate them into my daily life.
- I will exercise compassion and understanding in dealing with all persons.
- I will sustain my commitment to and involvement with our fraternity throughout my lifetime.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternity obligations and will confront those who violate them.
Associate Member Program
Questions about the program?
Contact: Brandt Moore, email@example.com